The third stage of PugliaSlowTour begins with a laboratory experience. We will be the hosts of the Bottega Annese, where Master Francesco will teach us to build a small local stone trulloin that everyone can take home to remember the tour.
After the lab, we will ride on our bikes and we will have as Capitola route, already in the territory of Martina Franca. Crossing narrow coves and quercete, we will arrive at Mass. Catucci, where we will expect a typical Apulian lunch.
Once again on our bikes, we will walk between trulli, vineyards and farmhouses until we reach the quaint village of San Marco.
Return to Alberobello is expected, thanks to a shuttle service.
Info and details
- Participation fee: free of charge, including bicycle rental and lunch in the masseria
- Duration: from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. Return to transfer at the meeting point.
- Meet: 9.30 am at the car park in front of the Alberobello cemetery
- Geographic coordinates: 40 ° 47'26.6 "N 17 ° 14'32.8" E
- Notes: wear sneakers and comfortable clothing.
- Booking: online by clicking on the BOOK button or by calling 328 6474719.