PugliaSlowTour will stop in San Marco and Cocolicchio, two villages of the South East Murgia really unique.
We will walk to Vitamara, where we will undertake one of the most panoramic tracts of the Cyclops of the Puglia Aqueduct. the look will be lost between the vineyards and the arable land of the Pyrrhus Canal, whose geological history as well as that linked to the presence of the Knights of Malta and the Republic of Venice make it particularly fascinating.
At the bottom of the Pyrrhus Canal it seems to be a painting with green, yellow and red brushes ... only a lively white touch corresponds to Cocolicchio, a village of ancient trulli in the present municipal territory of Fasano. here still breathes pure Puglia air! and between tastes of panzerotti and local wine we will also find time to entertain with games of the Apulian tradition, such as the one of the five stones, the rope launch, the bell and so much more.
Return to San Marco is provided by a shuttle service.
Info and details
- Participation fee: free of charge, including bicycle rental and lunch in the masseria
- Duration: from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. Return to transfer at the meeting point.
- Meeting: 9.30 am at the parking lot of St. Mark's Church.
- Geographic coordinates: 40 ° 47'24.8 "N 17 ° 19'19.4" E
- Notes: wear sneakers and comfortable clothing.
- Booking: online by clicking on the BOOK button or by calling 328 6474719.