The fifth stage will cross the most beautiful districts of Locorotondo and Cisternino. The appointment is at Lamie of Olimpia, halfway between Locorotondo and half in Fasano, at 395 m. S.l.m. in the far south of the province of Bari.
at the center of this small reality, there is the church and jazz where in the summer are followed fags and traditional games, such as the stuff. We will use these spaces to meet Master Vittorio Lupoli, who will teach us the art of interweaving. With his help, using olive pollens, branches of lynx, junks, or swarms of swamp. Everyone will create an undercut that will bring acsa to memory of the day.
Once the lab is over, we will ride to reach the districts of Tumbinno and Zuzu. From here, we will enjoy a breathtaking panorama: we will flock to you from this natural balcony that gives onto the olive grove, making us dive with the heart in our beautiful Adriatic.
By breathing full lungs, we will be ready to resume to pedal in the territory of Cisternino, touching the districts of Marinelli and Caranna, where they still live slowly and away from the swirl of the cities.
The return to Lamie of Olimpia is scheduled, with a shuttle service, at 13.30.
Info and details
- Note: In the booking form, in the message section, enter the gender and height of the participant for a more precise selection of the bicycle
- Participation fee: free of charge, including bike hire and weaving workshop
- Duration: 8.30am to 1.30pm. Return to transfer at the meeting point.
- Meet: 8.30 am at Lamie's Olimpia Church
- Geographic coordinates: 40 ° 47'05.3 "N 17 ° 21'55.1" E
- Notes: bring with you at least 2 liters of water and a snack, wear sneakers and comfortable clothing.
- Booking: online by clicking on the BOOK button or by calling 328 6474719.