The first stage starts at Porta Barsento in Putignano (Ba) and crosses some districts between the territory of Putignano and Noci reaches Masseria Papaperta in the territory of Alberobello, at the gateway to the Pyrrhus Canal.
First stop at the San Michele Grotto of Monte Laureto, one of the mycelial places on the ancient Via Francigena, with its unique beauty and spirituality.
In total there are about 16 km culminating at Mass. Agriturismo Papaperta, a wonderful trulli complex where the Apulian rural architecture will make perfect location for a typical convivial lunch strictly true to the most traditional Murgian recipes.
Before returning through a transfer, there will also be space for fun with games and demonstrations on the ancient craftsmanship of Murgia.
Info and details
- Participation fee: free, including bike rental and lunch at Agriturismo Papaperta.
- Duration: from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm. Return to transfer at the meeting point.
- Meet: 8.30 am at Porta Barsento in Putignano (BA).
- Geographic coordinates: 40 ° 50'54.6 "N 17 ° 07'30.5" E
- Notes: wear sneakers and comfortable clothing.
- Booking: online by clicking on the BOOK button or by calling 328 6474719.